A Little Girl and Her Smartphone



Now is the modern age. There have been many technologies that facilitate human life, one of them in the field of communication with the discovery handphone. People no longer need to bother using the home telephone and can call anyone, anytime and anywhere. This technology has been extended to all these people whether young or old.

Two years ago, while I was shopping groceries with my mother at a department store in my town, I saw a little girl walking with her parents. From what I see, maybe the girl was only ten years And her parents also looks young. Suddenly, the little girl cried out loud and she said, "Mom, Dad, why do not you buy me a smartphone? All my friends at school have a smartphone!".The girl's parents were silent as they continued to try to relieve the girl's whimper.

            I continued to pay attention to them, because I think the problem they have is interesting. A few moments later, the girl stopped crying. She tried to pull the hands of her parents and went to the electronics section as she pointed to the newest smartphone. I eavesdropped on them and her parents continued to say that now is not the time yet for her to have a smartphone. Well, they have a point

            Somehow, she stopped begging to her parents and they immediately leave the electronic section and went to the toys section. As they came out of the toys section, I saw the little girl carrying a doll in her hand. And what I see from her face is big smiles, she was very happy.

Well, it seems like it was a regular occurrence in modern times as it is now. After I was satisfied pay attention to them, I went back to look for my mother. When we finished shopping, on the way back home I told this story to my mother and she just smiled.

(By : Rizky Tubagus Hidayatulloh - 1505393)
Previous
Next Post »